University Gamer Life [#4]

Later, when I was going to university, I chose maths as the major.

My parents and other relatives praised me for having courage. They probably think maths is a difficult subject.
In fact, they are right. Maths is indeed a difficult subject. Most people will not even apply, just want to be away from it.
Except someone who self-taught most of the mathematics courses and no one around knows...

In the four years of university, there was almost no pressure nor difficulty for learning, because I knew most of them before. I played video games happily for four years.

Like Warcraft, League, Minecraft, Europa Universalis, Hell Diver, or Love Live.
Visual novels like Song of Saya, 3days, 11eyes, Beautiful Everyday, Euphoria and Hatsuyuki Sakura.

There are many, many more, and I can't remember how much.
I played countless video games and watched countless animes. I really had a great time.

The only thing that is not very fun is probably League.
Because it was my roommate who wanted to drag me into it. I played with them for a while, but unfortunately, I am really terrible with that game.
This zero-sum social game is not for me. Thanks to this, I never joined a single MOBA or massive online or battle royale kind of games.

For Minecraft, it was such a good game that even if I had motion sickness I still tried to play it for like 20 times.
Too bad every time I end up making myself sick...

Overall, the most fun game I played in the whole university life, I believe, is Love Live.

评论

热门博文